Thursday, December 5, 2013

Found This!


I spent some time this week cleaning off my stamping desk.  I know that I 'claim' to do that often but it really gets messy and things get lost and I have nothing to do with it ;) There's always scraps of paper, pens, random stamps that need to find their home and so many more things.  Well this card was found in that organized chaos.  This was going to be one of the cards we did at my gift card holder class last month, but I decided to do a different card.  It's a really fun card though, and I love the 'merry' in the silver!
When you open the card, there's a spot for the gift card.  It fits perfectly!  I used some circle punches folded in half to use as the 'holder' of this card.  If you were going to mail this or hand it out, I would make sure to use a glue dot on each circle to anchor that gift card down. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: