Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Display Stamper Entry

I have a special post today.  Stampin' Up! is offering an opportunity to demonstrators to be a display stamper at convention this year. So here's my entry!  I have to submit 3 cards, 1 scrapbook page and 2 3-D items.  I have links back to all the original posts if you want to learn more about each project. 
 
First up is my scrapbook page.  I read, and re read the rules many times and it never clarified if the pages had to be 'traditional scrapbooking' or if MDS was ok.  I don't do much traditional scrapbooking, but I do LOTS in MDS :)  So I'm submitting an MDS page.  This page is my favorite page from our Disney World Album. 


On to the cards.  I'm putting 3 of my favorite cards.  The first one is the mirror card that we made at my last class.  I adore this card.  It's simple, but beautiful.  It's definitely one of my favorites!!
Here's another shot of it.  This one the glare off the mirror isn't so bad :)    
The next card is using a couple of this year Sale A Bration sets.  The bright colors on this card coordinate so beautifully together and they just make you happy looking at them.  I love this card!
My favorite part of this card is the layers, I love layering punches and framelits.  It adds so much more to the card. 
My third card is from way back in June.  But I couldn't not submit a punch art card.  It's what I love to do most of all!  So I went through lots of my punch art cards and decided to submit my all time favorite punch card.  Mickey and Minnie.  They're so sweet! 
This card was a labor of love, but I was so pleased with it!! 
Onto the 3D items.  The first is the beautiful door hanging I did for Valentine's Day.  I covered some cardboard letters and made it special. 
This was one of those projects that took a while but I love it!!  The roses are beautiful and the O is still my favorite letter.  I just love all that wrapped taffeta ribbon! 
I love the sparkle on the V and the scallops on the E.  It all works so well together! 
Finally my favorite 3D project.  I was literally giddy with excitement when I made these adorable ornaments with our Simply Pressed Clay. 
I had so much fun with these.  Those are my entries.  Wish me luck! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Jean S said...

Everything is so cute and well done! Wishing you the best.