Wednesday, April 2, 2014

So Tweet!

Isn't this card so tweet!!!  I love little puns! :)  This card was inspired by this card on Stampin' Connection.  Stampin' Connection is a demonstrator only site.  If you're a demonstrator you can check it out.  If you're not, you should consider joining so you can check it out.  I loved it.  It was the sweetest, easiest bird ever!!!  But I wanted a slightly bigger bird, so I used the XL Oval Punch for my bird.  For his feet I cut 2 scallops from the Scallop Circle punch.   
I'm having trouble remember what I used for his beak.  I want to say the Small Heart Punch but it's a little bigger than that.  So I'm not sure what I used BUT you COULD use the Small Heart Punch.  You COULD also use the Small Heart Punch for his feet making this a 2 punch bird!  Now that's pretty TWEET!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


No comments: