Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sometimes A Flower IS A Flower


Have I mentioned how much I love Stampin' Up!'s punches?  Sometimes I do use a punch just as it's intended.  I used the Pansy Punch  and made a flower!  It's a beautiful flower!!!  I used 3 in Real Red and just layered them.  Make sure to offset them, if you line them up exactly your flower may not look as 'full'.  I'm stuck on this color combo, and I have the Fresh Prints DSP to thank for it!!!  Real Red and Coastal Cabana are now my go to color combo when I need a quick card.  But they look so pretty together?  How can you not love it!!!
For the center of the card I made it sparkle!!  There's a lot of rhinestones here!!!  In person it's so pretty and almost gives the look of an old antique broach.  So pretty!!!  Of course you could put other things in the center too, what about an Antique Brad-Beautiful!!  What about a button and some baker's twine-So sweet!!!!  We have so many fun accessories, the possibilities are endless!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: