Monday, July 7, 2014

Cinderella

When I saw this card on pintrest, I knew it was going to be made.  I love it so much.  I added a ton of glitter, this is my Crystal Effect and Dazzling Diamonds glitter mixture.  So stinking pretty!!!  I think on Whisper White Cardstock it might be my favorite!!!!  I waited until Sunday to make this card, I thought it would be too time consuming, I was wrong, it took longer for the glitter to dry before this was done.  The birds are circle punches, I think I used the 3/4 Inch punch for the body and wing and the head is the 1/2 Inch Circle punch.  The tail of the bird is the 4 petal flower from the retired Itty Bitty Punch Pack.   
The dress, though beautiful and sparkly, is just circles as well!!!  The only thing that's not a circle is the top, which is the dress from the Dress Up framelits (retired).  I'm so glad I kept mine!!  They'll get LOTS of use now!!!  The bottom part of the dress is done with the circle framlits.  Do one is white and one in Marina Mist.  I cut the Marina Mist one in half, then accordion folded the white one.  To get the little oval shapes, use a circle punch and punch a circle then feed it back into the punch and punch again and you'll get the oval shape.  It's so beautiful!!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: