Thursday, July 17, 2014

Flower Patch


I have a funny....not that funny.....story about this stamp set.  Right after the catalog was released in June I put in an order...ok it was a large order :)  Of course I needed the new stuff!!!  So my plan all along was to get this bundle, the Flower Patch stamp set and the matching Flower Flair Framelits as one of my half off items......well as it would turn out, I wrote down the item number for just the stamp set.  I didn't realize it until I got my order and realized that there were. no. framelits. in. the. box. :(  So I would have to wait until my next order to get my framelits.  Well then you know life happened, orders were delayed, we were out of town and well I just got the framelits a couple weeks ago.  But I do have them now.  So don't do what I did...no no no.  Make sure you get the bundle, because you'll NEED the framelits!!
I love everything about this card.  Yesterday I said this card didn't have any embossing, I lied!  I forgot that the greeting was embossed.  Ooops!  Let's get to the details of this card.  I started with my DSP.  I love this polka dot pattern from the Flowerpot DSP.  So once I knew I was using that my colors just came easy.  The dark blue in the DSP is Night of Navy, what goes well with Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight!  It all just came together so pretty!!  I love this card.  The bow is so pretty, the flower is just lovely, my favorite is the button with the loopy linen thread!  It all just works!!  I'm so pleased with this card!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: