Friday, July 4, 2014

Little Horse

First of all, Happy July 4th to my USA friends!!  Have a very safe and happy 4th!!!  Back to the cards from the Scrapbook weekend. Do you have a favorite...so far???  This card was the result of 2 cards for inspiration.  This card I loved the little saying on it!  So cute!!!  I printed it prior to leaving for the weekend so I'd have it.  It says "I'd sing Happy Birthday but I'm a little horse."  Cracks me up every time, yes I do like cheesy puns :)  The second part of the card, the horse came from this blog out of Brazil, I loved her little horse and had to recreate it!!
Again, a big thanks to Kim for the use of 2 googlie eyes this time :)  The horse is so simple.  The head and nose are the XL oval punch, the body is the new 2 Inch Circle Punch (I remember that because I was so excited to use it for the first time!).  The ears are the 5 Petal Flower Punch (retired sorry!), the legs are just scraps of Chocolate Chip.  So stinkin' cute!!! 
His feet are tucked into the grass.  I made the grass with Michelle's Fringe Scissors.  Would you believe this is the first time I've ever used those scissors.  I don't own them......yet......not quite sure I'm sold on them.......yet!  Again the greeting is printed on some Whisper White Cardstock, I just trimmed down to fit onto the card.  Have a great holiday weekend!!  I'm still posting cards from the scrapbook weekend, so check back Saturday and Sunday!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: