Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mass Produce This One


Logan had his birthday party on Monday.  It's a little early, his birthday isn't until August.  But his cousins were in town and we always get it done before school starts.  I wanted him to make his Thank You cards so this was the simple card I designed for him.  He'll mass produce a bunch of these in no time.  With the new Crumb Cake Note cards it was a breeze to pull together.  All I had to cut was the Pool Party layer and the White layer.  Easy!!!  I love this Watercolor Thank You stamp, my current favorite!!!  So it's quick and simple from me today!  (PS sorry for the shadow on the card.  I had to take pictures at night, not the ideal time!)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I like this CAS one. I love the sun behind the sentiment that gives it emphasis.