Wednesday, July 16, 2014

More Stars



I have one more sample...for this week with the star mask or stencils.  This package also comes with hearts.  I haven't tried the hearts yet.  I've been slightly obsessed with the stars.  But for less than $3, yes these are only $2.95 (US) you get stars and hearts.  So really you can't afford NOT to own them :) This one is simple and far less elaborate then yesterdays, (though I did love all that sparkle!).  But I did break out my heat tool again for this card.  I'm really LOVING embossing lately.  I don't know if you're the same way but I seem to go through 'stages' of stamping.  I'm in the embossing stage, which means all cards that I make will include embossing, but that's ok, what's not to love!  I used 2 colors of embossing powder for this card.  I sponged the stencil on black in Versamark then sprinkled some of the areas with silver and some with gold.  Some stars have a nice mixture of both and it looks so cool! 
The little greeting on the front is from Chalk Talk, I embossed it in gold.  There's some vellum and some Brushed Silver Cardstock to bring out the gold and silver from the embossing powder.  The entire card is Brushed Gold :)  I didn't add any accessories to this card, I really wanted the shine and sparkle from the embossed stars to stand out on their own.  Try the stencils, I love them!!!  I have beautiful card for you tomorrow, that's....gasp....not embossed......gasp!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: