Tuesday, July 1, 2014

These Two Girls

I told you lightning strikes!  This card is all mine, and I love it!! These little girls are so stinkin' cute!!!  Now this card is only possible because of my friend Kim.  I had this last minute thought on Friday morning the day the scrapbook weekend started that I wanted to practice my Blendabilities on people.  SU doesn't sell a lot of people, but I remembered this set that was sold a few months ago (unfortunately
it's sold out now), called Sweetie Pie.  It's a photopolymer set and I remember it had little faces.  So I sent out a plea to all that were going to the weekend and ask if they could bring the set.  Well Kim had it and her wonderful husband brought it to her on Saturday.  Thanks!!!  I loved coloring the little faces....SU please please please put more people stamps in the catalog!!!!!
The little heads sat on my table most of the day Saturday (boy that sounds creepy!!!) it wasn't until Sunday morning that I had this idea pop into my head.  As much as I liked the faces the floating heads really wasn't doing it for me, they NEED bodies!!!  It's the entire reason I didn't buy the set to begin with.  I thought maybe I could add little bodies.  We've all made stick figures, that's where this came from.  Their dresses are simply the triangle punch!  I drew the arms, legs and feet (clearly!).  I didn't know what to do with their arms on the outside.  Holding hands is easy, they needed to hold something with their other hands, thus the balloons were born!  Apparently it would be a birthday card :)  I finished the card with the new Dotty Angles set and embossed some 'confetti' falling.  I embossed in white powder then sponged Soft Sky ink over the top, it darker on the top and gradually gets lighter. 
If you're interested in the Blendabilities you can now get some of them!!!  Yes they're available!!!  You can now get these colors:
 
  • Cherry Cobbler (Item #130995 - $11.95)
  • Coastal Cabana (Item #131000 - $11.95)
  • Daffodil Delight (Item #130998 - $11.95)
  • Old Olive (Item #130999 - $11.95)
  • Pumpkin Pie (Item #130997 - $11.95)
  • Rich Razzleberry (Item #131003 - $11.95)
  • Skin Tone Assortment (Item #129370 - $22.95)

  • Also you can get:
    • Memento Ink Pad (Item #132708 - $5.95)
    • Memento Ink Refill (Item #133456 - $4.95)
    • Color Lifter (Item #129369 - $4.95)
    Head over to my website and start shopping!!!  I promise you will LOVE these markers!!!! 
    Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

    No comments: