Wednesday, September 3, 2014

An Apple A Day


This Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die wasn't on my wishlist at first.  Then I saw one cute box with it, then I saw another, then the flood of creativity hit and before I knew it people were turning this sweet box into amazing art creations, like Santa's belly, a cat for Halloween, a bunny, an elephant, a witch...I could go on.  Instantly I knew this was a die I wasn't going to live without!  I started off small with an apple, but it's the most adorable apple ever!!!!  This would make THE MOST ADORABLE teachers gift!!  I started with the the apple made in just Real Red Cardstock.  I didn't stamp it, sponge it, or do anything to it.  I still wasn't feeling my creativity 100% from being sick.  Once it was done, it was stinkin' adorable I loved it instantly!!!  Then I broke out my Real Red Glimmer Paper.....oh yeah, you see where I was headed!!!!
If you think the cardstock apple is cute, the glimmer paper apple is out of this world!!!!!  It's so sparkly and beautiful, it brings joy to my life to see something with that much glitter on it :)  Every time I look at it, it reminds me of Snow White's apple. This one is WAY safer, definitely dwarf approved!!!!  If this die isn't on your wishlist, put it there, no joking, I'm going to show a bazillion ideas with it and you might regret not having it......just sayin'  You can order it here
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess I'll have to buy it after seeing your apple! A daughter is a kdgn teacher and would love it for her coworkers!