Monday, September 8, 2014

Here For You


First of all, I must apologize for the bad pictures today.  These pictures were taken early one morning.  The card was made the night before, too dark to take pictures but it had to be mailed the next day.  So pictures were taken early, in the wrong camera setting...thanks kids :( So not only are they a little blurry but they're also color washed.  UGH!  So my apologies.  But I loved this idea and I still wanted to share it.  This card was made for my friend who recently lost her father, sympathy cards are THE HARDEST cards to make!  I don't even keep a stock of them, though thankfully {knocking on wood} I don't have to make very many of them. 
This card is colored with the markers, I used Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, So Saffron Daffodil Delight, Pistachio Pudding and Pear Pizazz.  I pulled out my Apothecary Art stamp set, it's a great one for beautiful cards.  I also used my matching framelits.  To add some shine to this card I used Crystal Effects over all the flowers.  It gives them a wonderful glossy look. 
I love this card because it's a card in a card.  Gotta love that!  The outside is Pistachio Pudding with frame cut of the front.  The stamping is all adhered to the inside card, which the outside frames nicely.  I have lots to share this week, I have our swaps from last week and my samples from my Blendabilities class over the weekend.  Check back all week!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: