Friday, September 5, 2014

Punch Art, It's Back!


Not that punch art ever really leaves my life, but I feel like it's been a while since I've put tiny punched pieces together to form one fantastic piece :)  I have a punch class coming up soon (more details below).  I don't know why but I always feel that my punch classes take more prep time than any other class (with the exception of my Christmas Stamp a Stack).  I normally start figuring out my cards for my punch class weeks in advance.  This card, though stinkin' cute won't be featured at my class.  There's not a lot of tips and tricks for this card.  I saw this card made by Steffi from, I'm guessing based on the language of the blog, Germany.  Her card was perfect and I had to recreate it! 
The bird and branches are obviously from the Builder Bird Punch.  I used the heart from the Itty Bitty Essentials pack.  And for the bird house, it's a 1 1/4 square piece in white for the bottom, and the same size in chocolate chip for the top.  I used my Scallop Border punch to add that edge.    I'm so excited about my class.  If you're local (Albuquerque area) please consider coming, the cards will be soooooo fun!!!  Here's all the details!
PUNCH ART PARTY
Saturday, September 27 9:30am
St. John's Cathedral, 318 Silver SW on the corner of 3rd and Silver in downtown ABQ. 
Make 4 cards with amazing punch art creations! This class is free with a $35 class order or $20. Last day to RSVP is September 24, 2014.  I'm so excited!!  Hope you can come!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Steffi Helmschrott ❤︎ Stempelwiese said...

wow, your card its amazing. thanks for sharing ❤

Bobbi Miller said...

Another adorable card, Ruth! You are the queen of punch cards! I need to learn this.... Hugs!