Monday, October 27, 2014

Tiny Treat Snowflake Boxes


I had my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack over the weekend.  By far this is the biggest class I do all year.  I start planning for this class in August, place a big order for supplies in September and then spend weeks cuttings.  Because of my schedule and the kids schedules I only have a couple hours a day to cut, and 600 cards is a lot to cut for!  You'll see all the cards tomorrow and Wednesday.  Today though I have the treat boxes everyone who attended my class received.  I always like to give small gifts to people for attending my classes.  Saturdays are a busy day no matter who you are, and I'm so grateful for my customers and friends who take a few hours out of their Saturday to come to my classes.  My business truly would not exist if it weren't for my wonderful guests who come every month...you guys are the best!!!  Every class I do a little box, they're normally just filled with candy.  As I'm typing this (a week before my class-how organized am I??!) I don't know what I'll fill these with.  Chocolate I'm sure :) 
This year my Stamp a Stack sold out, with a record number of people.  Last year I cut it off at 20, this year I decided to expand it to 30.  Every single spot was filled.  I was blown away!  I'm so glad that people look forward to this class, because though the prep is a lot of work, it's really my favorite class to prep.  But because I had a huge record number of guests :) I decided to go quick and simple with the boxes this time. 
I used our Tiny Treat Boxes from the Holiday Catalog.  These boxes are so great!!!  You get 25 boxes for less than $7, it's less than $.30 a box!!!!  But that's not even the best part.  The BEST part...they just fold together!  Not a scrap of adhesive, just fold and they practically assemble themselves!  Whooohooo!!!  I stamped them with the snowflakes from Endless Wishes from the Holiday catalog in white ink.  I love white and kraft together!!!  To finish them I added some Lost Lagoon Taffeta Ribbon and Snowflake from the All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishments, both from the Holiday Catalog, they're such cute little charms!  I'll share the cards over the next two days!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sooo cute! i'm looking forward to seeing the cards.