Thursday, November 6, 2014

12 Weeks Til Christmas Countdown: Week 6


We are halfway through the countdown!!!  Six weeks down, just six more weeks to go! I pulled out some colors I hardly ever, ever ever use for this card.  I have Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Crushed Curry.  I can't even remember the last time I used Cherry Cobbler or Always Artichoke :)  I've shared some pretty time consuming cards so I thought this week, I'd go the opposite direction, a card you can mass produce for the holidays!  I really like this card.  There's lots of fun texture between the dry embossing with both the dots (Always Artichoke) and the stars (Crushed Curry) and the heat embossing on the greeting.
This card is pretty straight forward.  This greeting is from the Merry Everything set in the Holiday Catalog, make sure to bundle it with the matching punch and save.  You can substitute the Christmas greeting for any of the other greetings.     


Remember to join me next week for week 7. If you've missed the past weeks click the links below.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: