Friday, January 23, 2015

Love Paper Pumpkin


This month's Paper Pumpkin is toooooooo cute!!!!  I love these little bags, tags and clips.  You get supplies to make 24 bags and the stamp set is super cute!!!!!  The tags all have gold elements that match the gold clips so so so so fun!!!  I whipped up 5 treats for friends in no time with this kit. 
I pick up some chocolate hearts from See's Chocolate (which in my opinion is one of the best chocolates!) early this week and I was able fit 6 perfectly in each bag.  The clips keep the bag shut.  This time of year is always really busy and this kit will come in handy for those last minute Valentine treats that I always forget about :)
Finally, my stamp desk........ugh........It's a disaster zone, sadly most of my house looks like this!!  UGH!  The first week of January Dan and I were crazy sick with the flu, last week the kids were sick.  I've spent this week trying to catch up on things that I've missed and fallen behind on since the beginning of the year.  Well it's not going well I still have so much to do, so because of that I'll be taking a little 'blog break'.  I really need to spend a couple of days catching up, cleaning and getting everything and everyone back on track.  I'm hoping I'll just be gone for a couple of days and be back by the middle of next week.  Thank you so much for understanding.  I'll be back soon :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: