Tuesday, February 24, 2015

More Masculine Cards

I think this cute balloon card from my Masculine Card class is my favorite.  It's simple but bright and fun.  I love that the string ties the balloon and greeting together (haaahaa!!)  It's really a fun card and you could easily mass produce this one and make it in ANY color and it would work!!!
Finally the last card from my class is this one.  I love Black and Cherry Cobbler together!  Such a fun color combo!  I love that the DSP is crooked on purpose, it a fun card to make!!  I will admit this picture was taken before my class.  This is the card that my customers were supposed to make but due to a cutting error on my part they made a modified version.  I forgot to cut an extra piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock to put under the stamped Vanilla piece.  The cards made at my class were still stinkin' cute just without the extra red piece. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: