Thursday, February 26, 2015

Paper Pumpkin, February

Are you a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber???  If you're not you should be!  The kits are amazing, I have LOVED the last few months and they keep getting better!!!  This month was no exception.  I love these boxes with the extra long thank you card!  So cute!!!!  Plus it comes right to your door with everything you need!  What could be better!!!??!
The 'thanks' is so adorable in the Tangerine Tango felt letters.  They're super sticky too so you don't have to worry about them falling off.  The backgrounds in this stamp set are soooo fun too!!!  Because the stamps are clear you can easily line them up for perfect placement.
The kits come with ink, this one came with Pool Party and Daffodil Delight.  I wanted to add a little Tangerine Tango so I pulled out that ink too. 
Still have some questions about Paper Pumpkin?  Why not gather some friends and have a fun trial evening with me!  I'll bring some complete kits so you can see what all the fun is about.  Ready to sign up for your own subscription sign up here.  You can get a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription (you save a little with the 6 and 12 month subscriptions!) PLUS you can earn Sale a Bration products with the 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions.  Contact me for more info!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: