Friday, March 27, 2015

Work Of Art CASE


I have wanted to CASE this card ever since I saw it, right after the Work Of Art Set came out last year.  Make sure to check out the original one, she also has other samples using this set that will make your jaw drop.  So cute and creative!  I loved the colors that she used so I didn't even change those.  Lining everything up was a little challenging, I think next time I might use my Stamp A Ma Jig for easy placement :)
I embossed the greeting and added some rhinestones because a ballerina has to sparkle and shine!  I also used my glitter brush pen over her dress for some added sparkle too.  I only have 5 more cards to share from Scrapbook Weekend.  Next week we'll finish those up and then move on to some other things I've been working on :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: