Monday, April 27, 2015

Gather Your Girlfriends


I had a class a couple weekends ago, it was called Gather Your Girlfriends.  I invited my guests to bring a new friend to my class.  The cards were all fun simple cards that you could mail to any friend.  This first one was almost a direct CASE from this card.  I saw it on Pintrest and loved it!!!!  I had to make it!!!  It came out so well I wanted to use it in my class.
The next one is a great example of the spotlight technigue.  I have used this sweet balloon framelit so much.  I think I might cry if it's not in the new catalog.  I love it!!!!  It's simple to do, stamp the greeting on the Coastal Cabana cardstock as well as the white card layer.  Die cut your balloon and line up the image.  That's it!!!  Super cute and simple!!!  You could easily make tons of these in no time!  I'll share the other two cards tomorrow!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: