Saturday, August 8, 2015

Razzleberry Butterfly


First, this card is similar to a card that we'll be making at my pop up card class in a week.  Didn't get signed up?!  Don't worry I've extended the sign up through Monday, sign up now!  The class is Saturday August 15 at 9:30am in Albuquerque.  You'll make 4 pop up cards.  The card we'll be making will be different colors and a little more simplified on the front.  Still waaaayyyy tooo cute and really fun!!!!  This is a pop up card, but I'm not going to share the inside until after the class.  I'm a big meanie like that.
The butterfly is stamped with the new stamp set Watercolor Wings.  You can bundle this with the new butterfly framelits and save some money.  With that kind of deal how can you resist!!!!?!?  The butterfly is so pretty, it's 3 parts and you can stamp them in all different colors or just 2 like I used the bottom layer is stamped in Rich Razzleberry that's been stamped off, the second stamp was stamped in Rich Razzleberry without stamping off.  The final layer was stamped with black.  On top of that I put another butterfly framelit that I covered with some Dazzling Details.  So pretty!!!  Also the new Holiday Catalog has Black Glimmer Paper!  I can't tell you how happy I am about that!!!!?!?!  To finish the butterfly I added a bakers twine bow.  So pretty!!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: