Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Watercolor Wishes

At the craft weekend I spent Saturday night working on the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit.  It's so pretty and I love all the cards!!  This kit is complete with everything you need stamps, ink, a block, dimensionals.  It has everything!!!  While I loved their card designs I decided to add some glitter, rhinestones, bakers twine, and a few other accessories to my cards.  Of course this is optional, the cards would be beautiful made as is. 

 Even with the additions the cards are still pretty simple and straight forward. 


I'll be donating all these cards to my daughters school for their auction.  A fun kit and a great way to give back! 

This kit is $35 and is so affordable for all you get.  The kit makes 20 cards and remember it includes the stamp set, ink and so much more!!
Don't forget to shop the Online Extravaganza going on right now!  Hurry supplies are limited!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: