Friday, November 20, 2015

Wine Tag

 Finally the last project I made prior to the weekend.  Michelle asked me as well as her downline to all create a wine tag for everyone.  This is a tag that you can put over the neck of a bottle and give it as a gift.  I just love this one!!! 
I made mine themed for New Years, but we could have done any occasion.  I pulled out my framelits and put Logan to work :)  From the beginning I wanted to add a little chocolate to mine somehow so I created a little box, just big enough to fit 1 Ghirardelli square.  Isn't it the cutest on there!!!!!  If you want to make your own box here's the dimensions:  2 1/4 x 4 3/4 cardstock.  On the 2 1/4 inch side score at 1/4", on the 4 3/4 side score at 2, 2 1/4, 4 1/4, 4 1/2.  Then it's just trimming and assembling.  I used a circle punch on the front to make the candy easier to get out :)
Here's my favorite part of the tag, the brad at the top makes the front swing to the side and there's a fun greeting inside.  Truth be told I found this saying on Pintrest but thought it was sooooooooo cute and there's probably plenty of people out there who can relate :)  But there's also room to write a personal message if you wanted :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: