Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Over The Rainbow

My May stamp set of the month is Over The Rainbow.  This set is tooo cute.  I just love it!!!  If you buy this set in the month of May you'll receive the supplies to make these three cards.  Directions included.  


This kit will be available the entire month of May
Preorder the kit by May 1, 2016 and get a free gift!!  *Please note that the kits will not be pre-stamped.  Your finished cards may be different then the examples depending on what ink colors you have.  Ask me what ink you’ll need and get 15% off any ink pads you order.  All items that need to be pre-punched or run through the Big Shot will be done for your kit.


This kit is only available through me.  Contact me to order the May stamp set of the month today!  \

Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!

No comments: